- Electrical Engineering (Communication and computer Engineering)
- Architectural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
1- Electrical Engineering (Communication and computer Engineering)
Communication and computer engineering involves developing new software and hardware for computers by combining the skills of both electronic engineering and computer science. They design, produce and test programs, networks, chips, and processors.
This course combines electronic engineering and computer science and bridges the gap between hardware and software engineering. It includes a significant amount of practical and laboratory work, together with lectures and tutorials. A strong emphasis is placed throughout the course on developing the practical skills and the in-depth knowledge required by hi-tech companies.
- Telecom Engineer, Is The Engineer responsible of design, operate and maintain wired telephone systems, signals and transceiver equipment]
- Base Switching Station (BSS) Engineer, BSS works in installing , operating, designing and maintaining Cellular Networks. Cellular Network Operators are Vodafone, Etisalat and Orange.
- Satellite System engineer, Engineers establish, operate and control satellites such [Nilesat1,2 in Egypt]
- Networking and IT Engineer, All Companies, airports, banks, Universities and Factories need network Engineers to connect all parts of Companies’ departments. [ Internet Service Providers, LAN Networks Companies are SCISCO, Link-DSL and TE-Data]
- Software and computer programing engineer deals with design, implementation, management of information system of both software and hardware processes. Computer Science engineers are involved in developing the software applications, testing and debugging the code, deployment of software and designing and modification of the component. They use different software to store and manage data in a secured manner.
Every computer science engineer will have a basic knowledge about the programming languages like c, c++ etc.. , they will have problem solving skills.
- Electronics Designer / maintenance design, maintain and operate integration circuits ”ICs”, Microchips, Electronic boards,…etc.”
2- Architectural Engineering
Architectural engineers apply mathematical and scientific principles to building design, concentrating on structural demands and functionality while taking into account economic and safety factors. They may design systems within a building pertaining to, for instance, heating and air conditioning, lighting and plumbing. Architectural engineers need to be able to diagram designs manually as well as through computer-aided drafting (CAD). Since they often work in teams, good communication skills are necessary. Architectural engineers must also be comfortable in different work environments; they often divide their time between offices and construction sites.
Architecture engineering have a several career paths such as
• Work as a designer industrial
• Naval architect
• Engineer decor
• Architecture designer
3- Civil Engineering
As a civil engineer, find creative solutions to problems while working on a wide range of local, regional, and/or global projects. Apply cutting edge math, science, and technology to make a difference in the world.
- Consulting offers a multitude of career opportunities for civil engineers. they have the opportunity to work on numerous varied projects, design challenges, and management-related activities.
- In industry, civil engineers work in diverse settings including manufacturing, technology, pharmaceuticals, public facilities and utilities, and many others providing goods and services to the public. They manage large plants, oversee the design/construction of facilities, and obtain critical environmental, construction, and operating permits.
- In construction, civil engineers may work for a contractor to create the built environment, transforming engineering and architectural design drawings from paper to reality. They are involved in projects of every size and complexity from airports, bridges, and tunnels to local roads and the water and wastewater lines to our homes.
- In education and research, civil engineers Shape the future of civil engineering and prepare the next generation of professionals.