The Faculty pays due attention to the education process. To achieve this objective, it established a unit to follow up on the educational process's quality, measuring its performance and continuously evaluating its progress. The unit cares much for all aspects of the educational process to ensure students' most distinctive academic service.
Quality Assurance Unit aims to reinforce quality assurance and performance evaluation across all university levels, research activities, and services the University readers. The Unit also strives to adhere to the criteria put forth by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Education. It also seeks to continually enhance academic performance to raise faculty graduates' efficiency and competitiveness to win students' parents and job market confidence.
Quality Control Unit aims to assess and track performance in all faculty domains, and also in terms of research activities and services the Faculty presents while abiding by the criteria specified by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Education to achieve Faculty mission and objectives through:
• Making sure that all provisions and conditionally put forth by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Education help the Faculty develop its quality assurance system to win accreditation.
• Reinforcing the culture for quality concepts among faculty members and staff in all departments, and hence achieving excellence in performance
• Developing and supporting the Faculty human resources in a way that leads the Faculty to distinction through specialized training programs
• Establishing an internal reviewing system to evaluate the performance of all academic and research activities as well as administrative tasks, procedures, and services to ensure the realization of their results
• Promoting quality of the Faculty's academic programs and, consequently, improving graduates competencies and enhancing their competitiveness in the job market
• Encouraging research work, laying down a comprehensive research plan to guarantee cooperation among the diverse departments and solving society's problems in a scientific method so that the Faculty can take an advanced ranking among world universities
• Developing societal services to ensure the tendering of excellent benefits, quantitatively and qualitatively
• Establishing a system of performance measuring assessment