The Faculty pays due attention to the education process. To achieve this objective, it established a unit to follow up on the quality of the educational process, measuring its performance and constantly evaluating its progress. The unit cares much for all aspects of the educational process to ensure the presentation of the most distinctive educational service to students.
Quality Assurance Unit aims to reinforce quality and performance evaluation across education, research activities and services introduced by the University. The Unit also strives to adhere to the criteria put forth by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Education. It also seeks to constantly enhance academic performance level with the goal of raising faculty graduates' efficiency and competitiveness in order to win the confidence of students' parents and job market.
Quality Control Unit aims to assess and track performance in all faculty domains, and also in terms of research activities and services the Faculty presents while abiding by the criteria specified by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Education in order to achieve Faculty mission and objectives through:
• Making certain that all provisions and conditional put forth by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Education in an effort to help the Faculty develop its quality assurance system so that it can win accreditation.
• Reinforcing the culture for quality concepts among faculty members and staff in all departments, and hence achieving excellence in performance
• Developing and supporting the faculty human resources in a way which leads the Faculty to distinction through specialized training programs
• Establishing an internal reviewing system to evaluate performance of all academic and research activities as well as administrative tasks, systems and services to ensure the realization of their results
• Promoting quality of the Faculty's academic programs and, consequently, improving graduates competencies and enhancing their competitiveness in the job market
• Encouraging research work, laying down a comprehensive research plan to guarantee cooperation among the diverse departments and solving society's problems in a scientific method so that the Faculty can take an advanced ranking among world universities
• Developing societal services to ensure the tendering of excellent services, quantitatively and qualitatively
• Establishing a system of performance measuring assessment