Faculty of Pharmacy, Nahda University aspires to distinction in education, scientific research, and societal services in pharmacy to achieve international standards.
Faculty of Pharmacy, Nahda University is committed to producing pharmaceutical cadres who are scientifically and morally qualified to answer to the requirements of society and work market needs and prepare the suitable scientific environment that would cope with scientific and technological developments to achieve sustainable growth in the domain of pharmacy to serve society.
The First Objective: Promoting education and learning and laying down policies for solving study problems and creating a suitable educational environment
- Updating the educational program that would achieve the requirements of quality education and needs of the labor market
- Developing methods of teaching and learning to keep pace with new achievements in the field of pharmacy
- Constant enhancing of faculty infrastructure to achieve quality teaching and learning
- Promoting the skills of academic leadership, faculty members, assistant faculty members, and staff
The Second Objective: Enhancing and raising the standards of services and activities, together with subsidies to students and graduates
- Developing mechanisms of supporting students and student activities
- Enhancing and activating follow- up and communication with faculty graduates.
The Third Objective: Supporting scientific research to keep pace with new developments in the domain of pharmacy
- Updating scientific research plan and creating distinguished research cadres to cope with modern techniques
- Supporting and developing the infrastructure of faculty scientific research
The Fourth Objective: strengthening societal participation and environmental development
- Supporting and developing faculty activities and services to society outside the University
- Activating participation of societal parties in faculty activities and services